Saturday, July 29, 2006

Introduction

This is about Agyat. It is someone within me, who have haunted me from the very beginning of my life. The unknown who has been sitting within silently watching from inside. It has been the greatest mystery which I had to face and I know it will remain as it has been all along with me. You might be confused with this kind of introduction, but believe me he is like that only, without any attributes. A dark emptiness without any face or any characteristics. Whenever I am alone, it appear and make its presence felt. It is difficult to introduce something which is there but you do not have anything to explain about.

Its presence makes me feel as if I am at the centre of this entire creation. This whole creation has been created for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home