Sunday, August 06, 2006

The loneliness

Agyat makes me feel lonely. It brings a feeling of exclusivity from the entire world. It disassociate myself from the external world. The world seems deliberately created for me to live in. To entangle or indulge myself in different physical and mental activities. Sometime when I close my eyes and look within, the depth simply absorbs me in itself. I loose my identity. I simply, feel like being nothing. Its like a dream which is completely blank. There is no pictures, no thoughts and thus, no emotions. Its completely dark in there. Initially, when I was unfamiliar with this experience, there were fear. Fear of being separated from my world. May be, this is what is known as 'the fear of unknown'. But with time, understanding the attachments and associations with the world, the fear slowly gave away to a new association to this loneliness. Now, I feel like being a part of this eternal peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All false claim , who is feeling ? theirs no picture,no thoughts, and a complete blank , who was feeling that separation and that fear??
It would be more correct if we say ''the fear slowly gave away to a new association to this aloneness.''rather loneliness
Alone-ness is a positive feeling,the feeling of ur own being and the feeling that you are enogh unto urself -that you dont need anyone.Lonliness is a sickness of the heart.alon-ness is a healing

Monday, November 20, 2006 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Agyat said...

Who is deciding that "loneliness" is negative as opposed to "aloneness"? What is the basis behind concluding "all false claim"? How or what makes your "Truth"?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home