Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Oneness

This might be very difficult to put into words, but I do have no alternative. Yes, this 'I' does not and cannot have any alternative. 'I' can only be singular and it is always alone. Every mind has exactly the same experience of 'I'. 'I' as experienced by me is same as experienced by you. It is like the experience of being present in this world. Being now and here, without any straying thought in the mind. The darkness can never appear differently. The sound of silence can never be distinct. The feel of emptiness or nothingness can never be separate! How can the experience of divinity be different?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As per my perception ,that feeling of bliss and divinity is different because of the acceptence of everything ,of all the experiences of 'I'.It may not be experience of other only for the reason of nonacceptance to past present or future or to their I',irrespective of good thoughts or bad thoughts ,

Monday, November 20, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Agyat said...

How can you ever decide upon that feeling of bliss and divinity, beyond yourself?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home