Saturday, October 28, 2006

The observer

After negating all the connections to the external world through the senses and all the thoughts which are playing around in the mind, there is something which remains within. In the silence of mind, there is something which makes its presence felt. It is silently watching or observing from within. Even while I am writing this, I can very vividly feel that something observing from within. It is like I am being watched by someone looking over my shoulder. I can very much assure myself that this very observation goes on in everyone present in this world. For each of us, there is one and only one observer sitting inside and watching our all actions, both physical and mental from within. But, when the mind is completely out of this picture with no thoughts playing around, I feel myself as observing the observer. I am face to face with the unknown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home